We Want You!
Whether you have been a loyal DPSIC member for many years, are new to the area, or simply would like to join your neighbors in supporting our unique and delightful community, we want you!
Membership dues offer the following advantages:
- Participation in community events such as the Holiday tree lighting and the annual Fun Run.
- Regular neighborhood updates & online publication The Ripples.
- A voting membership offers a true voice in leadership and events in Dash Point.
- DPSIC offers college scholarships to talented DPSIC member high school students.
- DPSIC is concerned with public welfare, safety and enjoyment of our beautiful parks.
Join us by filling out the membership application and mailing in your dues today! We welcome you and look forward to including you in future activities.
How to Apply?
- Include $10.00 Membership fee with your application.
- Have name, address, email and phone number all available for the membership form.
- Please apply by either the online form, or print out the membership form and mail it in with your payment to the address below:
6716 East Side Dr NE Ste1 PMB 23
Tacoma WA, 98422
You may also drop your form off at the “Postal & More” store at the Brown’s Point Town Center.
Eligibility for voting membership
DPSIC Membership is available to all. However, voting membership is only offered to those who currently live in the Dash Point community. (See eligibility boundaries below). Anyone may become an Associate member even if he/she resides outside of the below boundaries.
(**Yellow shading shows the DPSIC VOTING Membership Area**)
Dash Point Boundaries are defined in the DPSIC Bylaws Article II Section 1 & Map appendix A as:
Beginning with the Northwest corner of Dash Point Government Meander Line to the Northeasterly bank of the Caledonia Creek, the once easterly along said bank to its interception of the line dividing unincorporated Pierce County and the City of Tacoma, thence Northerly along this line to the North side of the 6000 block of Beverly Heights, thence Easterly along this line until it intercepts the Westerly boundary of Dash Point State Park, continuing Southeasterly Along the Dash Point State Park boundary to include Dash Point Estates on 55th Street N.E. and 36th Avenue Court N.E. in unincorporated Pierce County, thence Northwesterly along this line to the point of beginning.
- Find and participate in community events
- Attend the next community meeting
- Buy a Dash Point T-Shirt
- Learn more about the History of Dash Point
- Explore the website!
- If you have any more questions about your membership, don’t hesitate to contact us